What's New On Midlife.com
- April 26, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- April 25, 2015 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- April 24, 2015 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- April 22, 2015 / Wednesday Chat with Bill 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- April 19, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- April 18, 2015 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- April 17, 2015 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- April 15, 2015 / Wednesday 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- April 12, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- April 11, 2015 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
Join us in the Chat Room
Java is needed to run the Midlife Chat Room.
Attention MAC users:
Does it seem like Java is still not working quite right for you?
Click here More Java Help to read some more information and tips.
WHAT IS MIDLIFE?
There is a significant battle that takes place as we approach our fifties. For most of us, it will kick into gear during our forties, while for some it may begin during our thirties. When the battle goes active, you will notice that:
- You evaluate your life more often than you used to.
- You become aware that your body does not respond or recover like it used to.
- You long for others to be more sensitive toward you and to pay more attention to your needs.
- You consider doing things you would never have considered ten years earlier. READ MORE