What's New On Midlife.com
- March 25, 2015 / Wednesday Chat with Bill 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- March 22, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- March 21, 2015 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- March 20, 2015 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- March 18, 2015 / Wednesday Chat with Bill 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- March 15, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- March 14, 2015 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- March 13, 2015 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- March 11, 2015 / Wednesday 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- March 08, 2015 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
Join us in the Chat Room
Java is needed to run the Midlife Chat Room.
Attention MAC users:
Does it seem like Java is still not working quite right for you?
Click here More Java Help to read some more information and tips.
WHAT IS MIDLIFE?
There is a significant battle that takes place as we approach our fifties. For most of us, it will kick into gear during our forties, while for some it may begin during our thirties. When the battle goes active, you will notice that:
- You evaluate your life more often than you used to.
- You become aware that your body does not respond or recover like it used to.
- You long for others to be more sensitive toward you and to pay more attention to your needs.
- You consider doing things you would never have considered ten years earlier. READ MORE
Connect With Us
The most honest answer is, "Until the transition is completed. Until all values can be sorted out and the person accepts being a midlife person instead of a young adult."
Generally, a midlife crisis takes three to five years. During the first year or so, tension and anxiety will gradually increase, as well as some lifestyle changes. The middle phase can be quite traumatic, including depression, running away, or a drastic job change.
After values are sorted and realigned, a gradual, but fluctuating, coming-down from anxiety occurs. There is a return, surprisingly, to life structures quite similar to the previous ones, only now more refined, focused, and effective.
Conway / Farrel Articles ~ Reprint by permission only, ©2011
Midlife Dimensions ~ www.Midlife.com
The Conways and Farrels are international speakers and popular authors.
Midlife Dimensions is a ministry founded by the Conways and continued by the Farrels.